Thursday, November 5, 2009

Learning 2.1

Having just joined the library community as a youth librarian two weeks ago, this is my first blog for the Learning 2.1 program. I created a blog once about a hobby of mine, but the initial enthusiasm died down fairly quickly and it wasn't long before I stopped updating it.

Despite that, I find blogging to be a particularly useful tool and I often find myself reading other people's blogs on a variety of topics. I can't say I've ever commented on anything someone has written, but I enjoy reading the thoughts and ideas from both the blogger and the visitors to the page. I think blogging is a fun and interactive way of expressing oneself or sharing interesting facts and opinions about activites and events as well as personal endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment